Blind Eye Now Available on Audio Book
As FishBowlLA notes: finally the mystery series with the blind detective is accessible to seeing-impaired readers!
Find out more and check out the praise Susie Bright lavished on the new audiobooks in this Advocate.com article.
In March 2013, Diane and Jacob appeared at Annual The Palm Springs LGBT Book Festival, where their readings from memoir-in-progress Queerly Beloved, were very well received. The authors hope to have the first draft finished soon and are tentatively looking at a 2014 publication date.
Latest Press About Us
- Diane is being honored by LA Pride! She’s being awarded The 2013 Osborn/Michaels Media Award for her coverage of LGBT issues.
- Diane spoke with St. Louis radio station KMOX about NBA athlete Jason Collins coming out as gay.
- Jacob is covering LGBT graphic novels. Check out his take on Sarah Leavitt’s Tangles and the impact of Alzheimer’s.
- Check out Jacob’s video interview with the creators of the gay web series, Husbands.
- In April, 2013, Jacob was welcomed as a new board member with Lambda Literary Foundation, the organization dedicated to nurturing, celebrating, and preserving LGBT literature.
Want even more up-to-the-minute, real-time updates on Diane and Jacob? Check out the Follow page.